Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My own challenge 1/2 done

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know how I am doing on my own challenge of painting everything on my To Do list by this Sunday and also taking advantage of a light week at my university. So! I am about halfway done I'd say. Check out what I done so far:

Maelok Front

Maelok Back

Bone swarm

Wrong Eye

Snapjaw

Maelok was real fun to paint. He has a ton of details but I have seen worse (Kromac, I am looking at you). It was a good contrast to the Bone swarm, which I painted at the same time. Simple color and two washes and then it was base time for the Bone swarm. Next I painted Wrong Eye and Snapjaw together because it seems fitting. Wrong Eye is just awesome cause its a gator with a trenchcoat and a top hat AND a bottle of gin. Simply epic. He was also fun to paint. Snapjaw was slightly harder than the bone swarm but just as simple, fortunately. 

Next up is the Croak hunter who I just finished painting in under an hour and half while basing WE&S. I will finish him tommorrow though, its late and I need a break! After that its my second gatorman posse and probably the Swamp Gobbers.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, love wrong eye hope to see it this Sunday
    -thanedrake(alberto)

    ReplyDelete