Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

And....almost finished!!!

Ok, this has been an awesome week to paint and I am glad I have had the chance to have gotten my geek on, after such a grueling week. As of right now I have painted everything on the list minus the Bone Grinders. I am not sure if I really want to paint them. First of all, they are less than a point each (6 for 3 points) and are extremely easy to kill. Also, I only use them in my Cassius list where they pretty much butcher themselves for the sake of souls to feed Wurmwood and power Cassius awesomeness. As such, they are taken off the board almost at the onset of turn one. This is not great motivation to spend time painting them. Next, they are only usable by Gators in Calaban's theme force and although they are more useful there than with Cassius, I do not even own Calaban (yet) and such would not field them any time soon. Finally, due to the Journeyman points system for units, the difference between min and full gives me nothing in the terms of hobby points, just a straight 3 points. At least the swamp gobbers gave me 2.

So I am still on the wall about these guys, so I have put them off for now. Plus, I am burnt out on painting at the moment and need to catch some win playing some games! Remember that although I love to paint, I love gaming and using the models even more.

Now without further ado, here is the rest of them and all together:

Second Gatormen Posse unit!

The shaman, this time with blue feathers!

Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew

Infamous Croak Hunter

Group photo!

I went for a different color with my second unit of Gatormen posse, and thankfully they do not have much detail so they were relatively easy to paint. They will contrast well with my original unit. The swamp gobbers as well as the Croak Hunter were also easy to paint, with little detail. I may be biased because coming from the level of detail Maelok has, anything has small amounts of detail. 

Now, I have 15 more Hobby points! Total = 32 points. Not too shabby!

And there you have it, tommorrow I will see if I can get some games in and put up some battle reports of both my games (written) and my friends games (video) and see how that goes. Anyways, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment