Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good news everyone...

So, yea, I am extremely happy with these new sculpts. I have been extremely motivated and have finished up both the feral and the stalker. Well, I still want to do some special detail work on them like runes and or more texture to their fur/skin, but that will come later. Check them out below and compare them to the original sculpts!
The new sculpt is slightly shorter than the original metal due to crouching, but otherwise minimal difference.

As can be seen, it looks like the metal WW stalker was the standard used for the warpwolf kit.

Very large difference between the metal and plastic sculpt. Surprisingly, the new sculpt isn't as large in comparison as I thought it would be. Notice the difference in the head style.


Less spikes for the new sculpt but they thankfully came as part of the model and not as separate bits. This made gluing very easy. I like the new sculpt as the it fits a larger space and is more imposing. Also, although the old metal sculpt is not bad, I like the weight difference and overall stance of the new sculpt. Not so much snarling as growling, but definitely ready for an enemy attack. The new WW stalker sculpt is unfortunatley slightly shorter than the original, but seems to be more about stalking than standing up straight and fighting. There is actual very little changed between those two.

Finally, here we see the reason I picked up Circle Orboros. That is for no other reason that to use warpwolves and, oh boy, how their warping rules got me more excited to play this faction. I probably will not use the old sculpts anymore due to space requirements (I need a bigger bag!) but I will always keep them around to compare.

Next up:

Ghetorix!

See you guys later!


No comments:

Post a Comment