The second game was against Xerxis and some cetrati as well as the battle box and needed beast handlers. My gatormen posse were torn apart for the most part this game, with no revives done. Maelok also took a beating but thanks to the feat and a wall obstacle, Maelok survived Xersis' feat and was able to eat a Titan Gladiator, reaving his fury and taking his soul. He had 11 Fury one turn! Also, the Croak hunter is a great 2 points. This little guy put the hurt on a Cyclops savage as well as Xerxis. he is 13 points of damage on the Savage on the charge and rolled a 23 for a free strike (did 14 dmg) to Xersis who was trying to kill Maelok. Maelok survived two assassination runs and then proceeded to take Xerxis' soul with the help of the Ironback Spitter.
Two great games overall. Very fun and definitely cemented my belief that Undead Gators are awesome! I cannot wait for the Witch doctor.
Anyways, here is what I have planned on painting for this week (yes I know its a lot). Lets see how I do.
To do list:
Maelok
Bone Swarm
Gatorman Posse 2
Wrong Eye
Snapjaw
Croak Hunter
Swamp Gobbers
Bone grinders
Man that is a lot! Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment