Some updates! As you can probably tell if you had come here before today, I have changed the look of the place and I think I like it, especially the new banner taped together up top. Still working on a fitting background image, but this will do for now.
I have added a new battle report of Five Guys, this time Gaby with Menoth going against Ian with Khador in a 35 point match. I filmed this one so check it out and give me some c/c if any.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Z9D-iBPg4&context=C472d907ADvjVQa1PpcFNo69o3A-zlRggtFLOx0je-BQEiTjw0gbA=
Also, I managed to get some Circle done, as I have not visited them in a long time. Today, I ordered the 3 new warpwolf plastic kits that come with the resculpts of our Warpwolves. I also grabbed two packs of Gallows Groves, a Thrullg for my gatorman army, and finally a set of shifting stones. This should give me even further flexibility when creating army lists with my main army Circle Orboros. Oh, almost forgot, I also grabbed the Ghetorix upgrade kit and am bidding on a Celestial Fulcrum on ebay. This rounds out the Domination releases I actually wanted for Circle. I cannot wait to get them built and painted! They are my next challenge.
He's so cute!
As for the bone grinders, they are slowly getting painted... maybe in another month they will be finished...

No comments:
Post a Comment