Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking.

I have a lot to update all you all on. For those that have passed by and wondered why this hadn't been updated in such a long time. So much has changed in the past 1 1/2 years! One thing has remained constant and that is Circle Orboros!


I plan on giving updates little by little over the course of the next month along with battle reports and stuff I had painted during that time I did not update the blog.

For now here is something crazy I did last August:

Warmachine and Hordes has been a very big part of my life these past 3 years. I have invested countless hours in building, painting, playing, practicing, attending tournaments and theorymachining. It really is a part of me and will always hold a spot in my memories for years to come.


Short update: I graduated University of Puerto Rico with Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering. Currently living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and working for General Mills. It will be almost a year now that I have working here.

My goal this year for Warmachine is get into a Masters style event, as well as continue to hone my skills in it.

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment