Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

First post

Hello,

as the title says, this is my first post. Meaning no one gets to see this. Well, for future reference, the point of this blog is to fulfill  need of mine due to my hobby called wargaming. Due to the nature and time of when I have started this blog, it will mostly deal with the Warmachine/Hordes Gaming system developed by Privateer Press. Had I started this a year earlier, and you guys would be seeing my various armies of Warhammer Fantasy and 40k. Unfortunately, I am in the process of selling all of them due to more interest in Warmahordes and general time constraints.

I have a lot of content in my head that I would like to post up, including tactics guides and painting galleries. For now I will begin with photos of my current army, Circle Orboros. I have most models and it is the army I have enjoyed the most in this system. I was going to post a general plan, but hey! It is just me for now, so this post will also serve as a checklist.

To do:
Post photos of current army and works.
My take and feel on each of the units and warlocks as well as warbeasts.
Some battle reports (once I figure out how to record them in a good manner).
Some general tactical guides.
Other stuff I can't think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment